CREDO Reference is an online product of more than 700 reference sources. As with other Library resources, it is constantly being updated, recently receiving 40 new sources to its collection. The breadth and depth of coverage is amazing; titles include:
* The A to Z of Corporate Social Responsibility
* Benders’ Dictionary of Nutrition and Food Technology
* Handbook of Forensic Psychology: Resource for Mental Health and Legal Professionals
* Encyclopedia of African-American Writing
* The Human Body Book: An Illustrated Guide to Its Structure, Function and Disorders
* Cambridge Encyclopedia of Child Development
* Dictionary of Architecture and Construction
* And many more.
Ebrary also has new, and deleted, titles during the past month, for a net gain of more than 3,000 new ebooks. Take a look!