The Plum Print is an article-level widget that visually changes based upon the metrics found in each of the five categories of metrics – Usage, Captures, Mentions, Social Media and Citations. Read below:
||We are excited to announce a forthcoming new feature for CINAHL®. Plum™ Print widget will be added to EBSCOhost® Research databases giving users access to a brand new research tool.
Plum Print is an article-level widget that visually changes based upon the metrics found in each of the five categories of metrics – Usage, Captures, Mentions, Social Media and Citations. These metrics help users to measure the research impact of an article.
Users can hover over the Plum Print widget to view a
brief breakdown of available metrics.
The metrics found in Plum Print are continuously updated and cover articles published from 2013 onward that are found in more than 3,500 premier journals available as full text or indexed in all versions of CINAHL.
The Plum Print widget will be automatically added to CINHAL in late March 2016.
As one of America’s leading educators on dementia, Teepa Snow’s philosophy is reflective of her education, work experience, available medical research, and first hand caregiving interactions. Working as a Registered Occupational Therapist for over 30 years her wealth of experience has led her to develop Positive Approach™ to Care techniques and training models that now are used by families and professionals working or living with dementia or other brain changes throughout the world.
Teepa Snow DVDs
- It’s All in Your Approach RC 521 .I89 2011 (125 MH)
- Art of Caregiving RC 521 .A78 2011 (126 MH)
- Lewy Body Dementia: What Everyone Needs to Know RC 521 .L49 2013 (127 MH)
- Filling the Day with Meaning RC 521 .F555 2011 (128 MH)
- End of Life Care & Letting Go RC 521 .E53 2012 (129 MH)
- Improving Emergency Services for Dementia Patients RC 521 .I49 2012 (130 MH)
- Journey of Dementia RC 521 .J687 2011 (131 MH)
- Understanding Frontotemporal Dementia RC 521 .U53 2014 (132 MH)
- Progression of Dementia: Seeing Gems, Not Just Loss RC 521 .P7647 2011 (133 MH)